The Platform is a platform that facilitates (i) online purchase of pharmaceutical products sold by various third party pharmacies and manufactures (“Third Party Pharmacies”); (ii) diagnostic services being offered by various third party diagnostic centers (“Third Party Labs”); (iii) online medical consultancy services/ second opinion being offered by third party independent doctors (“Medical Experts”); (iv) aggregation / bookings with fitness centres, studios and individual experts including, but not limited dietitians, personal trainers, yoga practitioners and nutritionists (“Fitness Experts”); (v) online advertisements of various sponsors advertising and marketing their own good and services (“Third Party Advertisers”). The Third-Party Pharmacies, Third Party Labs, Medical Experts, Fitness Experts and the Third Party Advertisers are collectively referred to as the “Third Party Service Providers”. Further the Platform also serves as an information platform providing health and wellness related information to the Users accessing the Platform (The services of Third-Party Services Provider and the information services is collectively referred to as the “Services”).
- We take the privacy of Our Users very seriously and are committed to safeguarding their privacy while providing a personalized and valuable access to Our Platform.
- No Information Collected through the Platform is rented or sold to any third party by Us, unless expressly stated otherwise. When You use Our Services, a high standard of security is maintained by Us in respect of Information Collected from You, however, you agree and understand that transmission of information via the internet or telephone networks is not completely secure. While We do Our best to protect the Information Collected, particularly Your Personal Information, we cannot ensure the security of Your data transmitted via the internet, telephone or any other networks which are not in Our control.
- While we try our best to provide security that is commensurate with the industry standards, because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, we cannot ensure or warrant complete security of all information that is being transmitted to us by you.
In order to provide Services, we automatically track and collect the following categories of information when You access and/ or use the Platform ("Traffic Data”):
- IP addresses;
- Domain server details; and
- Other information with respect to Your device, interaction of Your device with the Platform, other websites and applications.
In order to provide the Services, we may require You to provide Us with certain information that personally identifies You ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following categories of information :
- Contact details, including but not limited to telephone number and e-mail address;
- Demographic data (such as time zone, postal address and location details); and
- Health data, including but not limited to nutrition data, medical records/ history, height and weight.
We may transfer alphanumeric identifiers to Your device through Your web browser to enable Our systems to recognize Your browser, remember information specific to You and/ or provide certain features to You (“Cookies”). We may place both permanent as well as temporary Cookies in Your device, however, such Cookies shall not contain any of Your Personal Information. We do not control and are not liable for any Cookies placed by third parties on Your device
“Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means Personal Information of any individual relating to password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by LivFitt for processing or storage. However, any data/ information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as Sensitive Personal Data or Information. (“Sensitive Personal Data”).
LivFitt does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
When you use the Services for placing order(s) or delivery, we collect precise location data (GPS and network-based). If you permit the LivFitt app/website to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system ("platform"), we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background to send retail store's promotion. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address in order to make the app/website faster (“Location Information”).
We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information to retrieve running apps and to improve performance. We may access information to find accounts on the device such as directly call phone numbers, read phone status and identity. (“Device Information”).
If you permit the LivFitt app/website to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform or website, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book on the device to facilitate social interactions through our Services. We may use the said information to check if the user is connected with network or not and to let user call in case if user taps on contact number (“Contacts Information”).
If you are a Service Provider and would like to engage with LivFitt, we will collect your business name, telephone number, address, zip code, service description. In addition, you may provide (not mandatory) other information about your business. We may also collect payment information from you. (“Service Providers Information”).
LivFitt reserves the right to record conversations between service providers and users which is facilitated by LivFitt through chat/messaging mechanism on the platform or calls made through virtual numbers which are provided to safeguard the privacy of consumers and service providers. All the chats/logs/messaging can be used but are not limited to monitor and prohibit abuse, safeguarding the rights of consumers and service providers, resolution of disputes, inter alia.
If it deemed necessary, then at or sole discretion, we may ask and collect supplementary information from third party service providers, such as – credits from a bureau, verification of identification details.
You may log in to the App/website through your Facebook account. If you do so, you must enter the email address and password that you use for your Facebook Account. We will ask you to grant us permission to access and collect your Facebook basic information which includes – name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, date of birth, email address and any other information which has been made public on your Facebook account. If you allow us to access this information, then we will have access to this even if you have chosen not to make that information public. We store the information that we receive from Facebook along with the other information that we collect/receive about you.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We use the Information Collected in such manner that enables Us to provide the Platform, Services and/ or any parts thereof to You in an effective way, including using Information Collected to:
- assist You in accessing the Services and/ or any part(s) thereof;
- contact and communicate with You from time to time for the provision of Services;
- prevent any potentially illegal activity and to screen and prevent undesirable or abusive activity during provision of Services and/ or any part thereof;
- monitor, maintain, troubleshoot and/ or improve the Services and/ or any associated features, including evaluation of or devising new features for the Platform;
- perform statistical and/ or other analysis of the Information Collected;
- analyze and measure Your activity, behavior and trends
- use Read_Phone_State permission to check if Your device is connected to the internet or not ; and/ or
- audit Your usage of Our Platform or Services
- Registration of the User on the Website
- Processing the User’s orders / requests and provision of Services (including provision of safe Services).
- Completing transactions with Users effectively and billing for the products/ Services provided
- Ensuring that the Website content is presented to the Users in an effective manner
- Delivery of personalized information and target advertisements to the User
- Improvement of Services, features and functionality of the Website along with Technical administration and customization of Website
- In case of any contests conducted by LivFitt in which the User participates, the User Information may be used for prize fulfillment and other aspects of any contest or similar offering
- We may combine aggregate data with the personal information that we collect about you.
- In addition to Clause 1 above, we may use the Information Collected (including Personal Information in aggregated form) to aid strategic development, data collection and analytics with respect to Platform and/ or Services provided by Us and to manage Our relationships with Our Service Providers or any third parties.
DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Notwithstanding anything else contained in this Agreement, we do not disclose any personally identifiable Personal Information to any third parties, other than to the Service Providers to assist them in providing the best Services to You.
- LivFitt makes all User Information accessible to its employees and data processors only on a need-to-know basis. All LivFitt employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of User Information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
- Non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third party ad servers, ad agencies, technology vendors and research firms to serve advertisements to the Users. LivFitt may also share its aggregate findings (not specific information) based on information relating to the User’s internet use to prospective, investors, strategic partners, sponsors and others in order to help growth of LivFitt's business.
LivFitt may also disclose or transfer the User Information, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets or business of a LivFitt corporation division or company. Any third party to which LivFitt transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the Personal Information and/ or other information that a User provide to us.
- to our affiliates in India or in other countries who may use and disclose your information for the same purposes as us.
- If otherwise required by an order under any law for the time being in force including in response to enquiries by Government agencies for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
- To Sellers and other service providers appointed by LivFitt for the purpose of carrying out services on LivFitt’s behalf under contract. Generally, these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the Personal Information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
Subject to Clause 1 above of this section, we use Our best efforts to use personally identifiable Personal Information in aggregate form so that no individual Person is identified by the third parties with which such information is shared.
We reserve the right to disclose any Information Collected if, in Our reasonable opinion, such disclosure is
- required by Applicable Law; or
- necessary to protect and defend Our or Our Users’ rights, property and/ or personal safety; or
- a Permitted Use.
LivFitt will also ensure that User Information is not kept for a period longer than is required for the purposes for which it is collected or as required under any applicable law.
Part of the functionality of the Website is assisting the Sellers to maintain and organize such information to effect sale and purchase of products. LivFitt may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to Sellers who request access to such information.
- We use Our best efforts to keep confidential any Information Collected which is marked confidential or may be of confidential nature in Our opinion, with the exception of such information which
- was already known to Us prior to collecting such information from You;
- was received from a third party which is not subject to similar confidentiality restrictions;
- is independently developed by Us; and/ or
- is permitted to be disclosed under the Applicable Law.
- comply with a court order or any other legal process;
- protect Our, Our employees’, Users’ or third parties’ rights, property and/ or safety;
- enforce the Agreement; and/ or
- respond to any claims.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User's account access information and password. The User shall be responsible for all uses of the User's account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify LivFitt of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User's account or password.
- The security of any Personal Information is important to Us. To protect Personal Information during transmission and upon receipt, we follow generally accepted industry standards and seek to ensure compliance with the Applicable Laws, including the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder.
- Our security practices and procedures are certified and are audited on a regular basis (at least once a year) by an independent auditor duly approved by the government.
- Although We make best possible efforts to transmit and store all the Information Collected in a secure operating environment that is not open to public, you understand and acknowledge that there is no such thing as complete security and We do not guarantee that there will be no unintended disclosures of any Information Collected.
- You hereby acknowledge that LivFitt is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
- LivFitt takes adequate steps to ensure that third parties to whom the Users’ Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be transferred adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of Personal Information.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND RIGHTS
- You have a legal right to a copy of Your Personal Information held by Us and to correct any errors in such Personal Information. You also have a right to request that We cease to use Your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, unless agreed to the contrary under the Agreement.
USER RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- In case the User does not provide his/ her information or consent for usage of Personal Information or subsequently withdraws his/ her consent for usage of the Personal Information so collected, LivFitt reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought
- LivFitt shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information supplied by the User to LivFitt or any Seller. If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or LivFitt has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, LivFitt has the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
- LivFitt shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users' Personal Information or events that are beyond the reasonable control of LivFitt including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
COMMUNICATION WITH COMPANY
- If You wish to correct or update any information You have provided, You may do so online, on the Application /Website itself. Alternatively, You may contact the Company to correct or update such information by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- In the event of loss of access to the Application/Website, You may contact the Company by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Name: Ravi Mishra
Address: 2-A/3, Kundan Mansion, Asaf Ali Road, Turkman Gate, Delhi - 110002
Landline: +91 92052 64010
9:30 AM to 6:30 PM, Monday to Friday except Public Holidays
Last updated on: 26 December 2021.